Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Enchanted Polish Wish Me Good Luck Swatch

Heyooooooo

I know, I know.. Been a couple weeks since my last post. I'm back though! Hi!

Up to bat is Enchanted Polish Wish Me Good Luck. This is from the Love A Lot of Glitter collection, and its Care Bear themed! This one has got a clear base with lots of little sizes of green glitters and then black squares, bars, and huge hexes. I think there are also a few blue squares and iridescent glitters in there too.

It was a little thick but applied nicely enough. I put two coats over one coat of Elevation Torres de Paine. In theory, I should love this... green? black glitter? big glitter? iridescent glitter? It should be in the bag. And don't get me wrong, its super funky and cool. And pretty in its own right. I just am not feeling it as much as some of her other polishes I suppose. I guess I am not totally in love.

First picture is indoor lighting, second is with flash.



What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love those frankenstein - indie polishes but it´s so expensive with shipping cots to germany... :(

    ReplyDelete