Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

SMYTC Holiday Nail Art Challenge! Day 4: Bells!

Hello polish people!

Welcome to Day 4 of the Show Me Your Top Coats Holiday Nail Art Challenge! The theme of today is Bells! Now this was indeed a challenge. I do not own a stamping image plate for bells so I had to wing it and freehand this beotch. Let me know how you think I did!

My base color is Rimmel Camouflage. I haven't used this polish in at least 2 or 3 years! WHY NOT? Its awesome! Its a darker green gold and green shimmer. One coater! It has too short of a brush though :(

I freehanded that bell on my accent nail and I am actually pretty proud of it. It took me quite a long time and quite a few tries. I found it super hard to fit the bell on my nail and also super hard to make it look not too "cartoony".

So to finish it up I added gold and red dots on the index and middle finger and for some reason I liked how it looked with only red dots on the pinky! The Red is OPI Danke Shiny Red & the Gold is my all time favourite, a-England Holy Grail. Et voila! There is a bell on my nail!




& Just for fun here are some pics of the Rimmel Camouflage! I have fallen back in love with this color! 



 Alrighty and that is it for today! What do you think of my bell nails?!

Don't forget to check out the other awesome nails on the great ladies of SMYTC below!



 Loading InLinkz ...

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!

    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!! It's a great way for us bloggers to get to know one another. Check out the link below to read more about it!

    http://apolishplayground.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great!!! I really like that color green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And great job free handing the bell!

    ReplyDelete