Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

OPI The Impossible Swatch

Greetings!

Today I have one of the OPI "Liquid Sand" polishes to show you! This is The Impossible from the Mariah Carey collection. I got this as a Valentines Day gift from my Secret Cupid. I was so happy! <3 

This is two coats. It is a coral leaning red textured polish and is super bright. Brighter than my pictures show. There are some holo hex glitters in there that sparkle as well as the occasional big holographic star glitter! This took a bit longer to dry than I am used to because of the lack of fast-dry topcoat. It wore very well though, except a few of the stars came off (probably because my nails are pretty curved).



I like the look of this one and the texture didn't bother me at all (except the couple of stars that eventually fell off!) What do you think? I think its a great polish for the summertime :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment