Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Nail Mail!!

Just a week ago I ordered two polishes from Traci at The Trace Face Philes blog sale!
I chose OPI mermaid tears (been lemming it since I didn't get it last year because I'm stupid) and Gargantuan Green Grape MATTE! :D 

Here are some pics!


They were wrapped up and packaged so well! AND CUTE with that adorable zebra print & pink!


 Included a very cute business blogger card!


Here are my new babies! 


OPI Gargantuan Green Grape comes from the matte collection OPI released in 2009 and I am a sucker for greens AND mattes.. so why didn't I own this before??

Mermaid Tears is from last years Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Once again, where was my brain when it wasn't buying this?????? I love pirates, Johnny Depp, and unique green-y colours. Le sigh, so glad it found its way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment