Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

I'm home! + Hare Dig Day Dream

Finally. After seventeen hours of traveling I am cosy in my bed :) I have tons of nail mail to show you from my August haul but for now here is a swatch of on of the polishes I got!

This is Hare's Dog Day Dream. I love the name, it reminds me of "the dog days are over" :) and in this case it's true! September is upon us and I am wearing this to try and squeeze a little more summer out of 2012!

This polish is a gorgeous deep jewel toned pink jelly base (appears as a very pretty berry color on the nail after two coats). It's full of chunky pink shimmer, pink and red hex glitters and purple square glitters. It's incredibly pretty, shiny, & squishy, and VERY sparkly in the sun.

This is just two coats for opacity and it applied very nicely. No sinking glitter, no tacos, and no fishing. A very user friendly glitter polish:)

Please excuse the state of my nails and cuticles. My poor nails took quite a beating at work. I refuse to let that stop me from wearing pretty polish though! And I think Dog Day Dream looks pretty good on my nubs :)

Have an awesome day!
(and sorry for the cell phone pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment