Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Erica's Nails & More Nail Art Challenge!! Day 9!

Hellooooo!!!

It is the last day and I am cutting it close! 

Today's theme is to re-create a favourite & to honour Erica and her awesome challenge I chose her polka dot nails! I picked this mani because the colour combo seemed totally funky and awesome to me. Looks so cool!

Here is her mani: http://ericasnailsandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/02/february-nail-art-challenge-day-8.html#more

& Here is mine!



I didn't have any of the same colours as Erica but I think I chose similar ones! Color Club Chelsea Girl, Essence Wanna Be Your Sunhine & China Glaze Harvest Moon. CG Harvest Moon is my untried! I think Erica's look much prettier and neater than mine. My dots are just too darn big!!! Color combo is cool though! :)

Thanks for looking, and thanks for sticking with me through Erica's Nail Art Challenge. It was so much fun and I'd like to thank her for being so awesome! :) Thanks Erica!



No comments:

Post a Comment