Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Jade Gets Slapped With A Gradient!

Hayooooooo

Today I am showing off what I did with Butter London Slapper! I decided to practice my gradient skillz. I don't have many skillz in the gradient department but I am getting a bit better each time I try.

I sponged on OPI Jade Is The New Black starting at the tips. I picked Jade Is The New Black because I figured the colours were similar enough that the gradient would be subtle... AKA easier to blend :) I added a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust afterwards for some sparkle and topped it with HK Girl Topcoat.


 I'm the first to admit that I am not an expert at gradients but I think this one is my best attempt yet. I think the key to blending (with me, anyway) is to choose colours that are similar in tone and finish.

I hope you enjoyed todays post, thank you for reading :)



1 comment:

  1. Your gradient looks great! I just tried a neon/nude gradient and it looks so bad. I think I'll stick to similarish colors for now to practice.

    ReplyDelete