Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Eradicate H8 In The Nail Polish Community

Hey! Look at me go! Two posts in one day. I think the cause is worth the second post.

This is my purple manicure to show that I too, am against bullying in the nail polish community. I am in no way a large part of the community. However, even the smallest person can make a difference. I've been bullied, and unfortunately, I have bullied. I wont get into details because that is in my past. I've learned.. others can too. In no way does anybody deserve to be put down, belittled, made fun of, or made to feel less than. Especially in such a colourful community like the nail polish world. We are all different. We come from different countries, backgrounds, races, religions, sexual orientations and we all have different likes, dislikes, morals, values and beliefs. We're a colourful community, but with a common passion that brings us together, and that is something special. 

So here is my manicure to stand up for the good in all of us.. in hope that as a community we can stand together. Lets celebrate each other and what we love. 


Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Buddha

The same can be said for kindness. Lets pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment