Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

OPI Divine Swine over Nfu JS27!

Happy Saturday!

Today I am showing you what I put over Nfu Oh JS27.. OPI Divine Swine! This glitter came out in OPI's 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection. Its pretty awesome. I loved the fact that OPI did some unique glitters as a mainstream company. This is just one coat. It is a clear base with magenta/fuchsia micro glitter and medium sized silver hexes. I find it gives it just enough bling and sparkle in one coat over a base colour without being too "blingy" for an average day. It applied really well. No fishing for glitters or anything which is always nice. This glitter can also be built up to opacity on its own in three coats, but I really like the look of one coat over a base colour :)


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment