Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

All That Glitters Ziggy Stardust :)

Hi!

This is what I added to OPI Melon of Troy from yesterday... Ziggy Stardust by All That Glitters! I got it from a blog sale and it is the perfect match for Melon of Troy. Its unique but subtle, which I really like. Its a sheerish pinky-orangey-peachy base with a peachy gold shimmer. Its got gold micro glitter, hexes, and bar glitter with some larger white hexes.

Shown here is two coats over OPI Melon Of Troy.



The glitter in my bottle had kind of settled to the bottom of the bottle slightly so I gave it a good shake and left it upside down for a couple of minutes before application. The gold glitters applied nicely, but I did have to fish slightly for the white hexes. They all spread nicely on the nail though and laid flat (even the bar glitter!).

I love this look. Like I said above.. its unique but still subtle. I think I will be wearing this one quite often :)

All That Glitters is on Etsy and I recommend "liking" her facebook page for updates about restocks. I'm not sure if she still makes this shade, but I hope she does as I really like it!

1 comment: