Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Zoya Cho Swatch!

Hello! 

Today I am showing off Zoya Cho. A yellow toned neutral with a pearly finish that didn't really translate into my pictures.. but its obvious in person. I am still on the search for my perfect nude/neutral and and this one is a contender. Most nudes makes me look red... being too brown toned or cool toned for my pale pale pinky skin (Think Color Club Nomadic in Nude or China Glaze Fast Track). This one is less brown and looks much much better with my skin. PLUS I love the pearl finish. Its not brushstroke-y and I find it adds something special and unique to the nude. Less boring. I like it a lot but I think I still want to try a pink-toned neutral before I deem this one my favourite... its just a LITTLE too light for me maybe.



What do you think of Cho? I think I will be choosing this nude when I need a palate cleanser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment