Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Nails Inc Kensington Place Swatch! A Red Magnetic Polish :)

Hello! Sorry that my posting is sporadic!! I actually got called back to work over a week early!! I am happy to have the work as I definitely need the chedddddda but was sad to only have a couple of days at home to relax. However I am in Northern Ontario and loving it (aside from being absolutely exhausted)! Working with some great people and I should be here for only 4 weeks as opposed to the 5 I just did in Northern Quebec!

Today I have a really nice magnetic polish to show you! I am still loving magnetic polishes and I think this one is one of the best! This is Nails Inc Kensington Place. 

It is a cherry red metallic colour and it is super gorgeous, even before using the magnet! This is just one coat of Kensington Place. I loved the formula. It was smooth, super easy to apply and had great coverage. It even looked good with my skin. I often wear this colour alone :)


Now I added one more coat, one nail at a time and used the magnet. I love that the magnet pops off the cap so I can't lose it, and I love that it has a little ridge so I know just where to lean the magnet against my cuticle. It had a really strong effect. I only needed to hold it there for just a few seconds. I find the design makes my nails look longer too.


I think it is a super pretty colour and the whole magnet-thing is really easy to use. I would definitely suggest the Nails Inc magnetic polishes if you are looking for your first magnetic polish. They also come in lots of other colours. I got mine at Sephora for around 15 dollars. It is a little pricey but I really like it!

Thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment