Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

OPI Melon Of Troy Black Label Swatch :)

Hi everyone!

Here is a dusty hunt polish courtesy of my sister :) She picked this badboy at a salon in the city for just a couple of dollars!!! This is OPI Melon Of Troy from the Greek Isles collection from 2004. We gave it to my mom for Christmas because this colour is very her.. subtle and feminine. I actually quite like it too :)

Since it is a black label, it is before the 3Free formulas and has that old chemically nail polish smell. It also has a thin brush. Applied nicely though. This swatch is three coats. It is a beautiful light pinky peach colour with a pearly shimmer finish. Slightly frosty but with no brushstrokes. It may not be a usual pick for me but I like it with my skin tone and it is a nice palate cleanser colour :) Im wearing three coats and topcoat in these pictures.


Even though this colour is discontinued, it still pops up occasionally online for good prices :) Not too hard to find for a black label! Since this is me were talking about, I obviously didn't keep this palate cleanser plain for too long! Stay tuned to see what I added to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment