Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Color Club Hot Like Lava - Swatch & Review!

Just a quick swatch/review today of one of my all time favourite pinks. This is Color Clubs Hot Like Lava. You guys ever play the game when you were kids and you had to jump around the living room on the furniture and you couldn't touch the ground because it was made of lava? I loved that game. In fact.. the name is the only thing that bothers me about this polish..... it's pink. While lava is actually falls between orange and red n'est pas? :P Anyway, everything else about this polish is great.

It is a bright, extremely saturated, deep jewel toned pink with a somewhat shimmery foil finish. Formula was amazing and this is one coat, no topcoat, and no clean up. I couldn't be happier with the quality of this one. It dried quick and with some sparkle. I love it :)



This came out with Color Clubs Foiled Collection in 2011 just before the holidays. All the polishes in that collection were foil finishes and they all had amazing formulas!

Thats it for today! Do you have any colours from the foiled collection? Do you like them as much as I do? I am still spotting them on sale for 3.99 at Lawtons in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment